Power port to USB?

EskimoPie

Supercharged
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Does anybody make a USB power port that goes directly in the accessory port above the gauges? What does everybody use to keep their electronics charged on trips?

Here is a US example... Amazon.com: Cllena DIN Hella Powerlet Plug to Dual Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger Adapter with LED Voltmeter for BMW Motorcycle (Blue)

I use something similar on my R3GT and it works pretty well. There are many options but the DIN Hella Plug is what you are after.

Mine has two USB (a Type-C and a Type-A) ports that I supply power to a phone and a GoPro Hero 8. Some issues but I think they were cable and not plug related. All good now.

I always got stuff like that from Pashnit.com, small one man business

Does anybody make a USB power port that goes directly in the accessory port above the gauges? What does everybody use to keep their electronics charged on trips?

hey guy @maurice probably knows how to help i have summon him.

Here ya go. Works great. Cllena Din Hella powerlet plug. Amazon.
Next, you may ask about a decent horn without wire changes. Mini Sound Bomb. Perfect.
Haha, yes that dorky little horn was definitely bothering me. Doesn't fit the character of the bike at all! I imagine it's probably NHTSA legal though. Does the mini sound bomb require some bracket fabrication or is it completely plug and play?

Haha, yes that dorky little horn was definitely bothering me. Doesn't fit the character of the bike at all! I imagine it's probably NHTSA legal though. Does the mini sound bomb require some bracket fabrication or is it completely plug and play?
Only bend the bracket they send you. Easy.
Stock horn was so bad (meep meep) I would sit at light with car not moving rather than hit it!

I tapped into a circuit under the seat that is switched. I ran a cable from there with a fuse on it to power my Garmin. Nice to have it come on and off with the bike. The DIN plug is nice but wanted to keep it clean. I will use the DIN to power my phone if needed.

Back