Power commander tune's

Adam79

Ratsnest
Ride
2011 R3R
@HansO Hi Buddy, was hoping you might be able to help me out by sending me the autotune and pcv5 tunes as I have found the ones from the dynojet site are crappy.....

Is anyone able to help out with this maybe.. @Mittzy Now I seem to be having some connection issues to the ecu, not much fun at the moment..

Is anyone able to help out with this maybe.. @Mittzy Now I seem to be having some connection issues to the ecu, not much fun at the moment..
You're looking for a Power Commander map for your R3 with Jardines? Do you have pod filters?

Hey Adam,
I do not have a power commander and no nothing about them really . Sorry mate

@dougl Yeh mate looking for a tune for the power commander and autotune modual, my bike is running like a piece oh crap, I have pod filters and a Reban exhaust 3 into one system, very big and nice and loud, lmao. Thank you @Mittzy If you have the tune free that would be nice maybe, send through email or something..

I too am having an issue. The dealer with the Dyno has had it for coming up on three weeks:mad:. Tho I dont think they looked at it until last week. What they told me today was that they have the tune just right except the bottom 30% that is too lean. It has Tors, under seat K&N, and they have a PCV now on it. Said they are leaving messages with Dyno Jet but are on hurry up and wait for an answer. Can anyone here help with what the best settings on the PCV should be with my set up?? I am getting frustrated with the wait... THANK YOU in advance for any info.

I think they have had it up on the dyno a couple times now... seems like with a dyno at their disposal adjustments would be like following a bread crumb trail...No??

Back