It seems like a good time to axe this question. Other than getting the AT option is there any advantage to having PCV over PCIII? This is on a 2005 rocket.

Found a description of differences.

Dynojet 2004-2015 Triumph Rocket 111 Power Commander 5 PCV Fuel 21-003 | eBay

• The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
  • Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
  • USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
  • 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
  • Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
  • Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
  • With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
  • Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
  • 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
  • Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)

$200 AUD plus postage. I bought it used from another forum member - will post photo next week. With postage and duty costs it only makes sense for someone in Australia to buy. An Aussie member has said they're interested but to be fair, Troy / RocketmanBristol what do you think?

Is it still available? What years does it fit?

Dammit - When you see stuff you want too late lol
I have a stuffed PC5 - @Neville Lush Any way to have them tested for faults?
The one out of Ponters bike was playing badly - had it removed and a spare ECU remapped and runs well but lower RPM (8000 instead of 9000)

Dammit - When you see stuff you want too late lol
I have a stuffed PC5 - @Neville Lush Any way to have them tested for faults?
The one out of Ponters bike was playing badly - had it removed and a spare ECU remapped and runs well but lower RPM (8000 instead of 9000)

I've been after one of these for a long time.

Just happened to be on here at the right time for a change.

Mitzy, if it is stuffed, it is stuffed. They are very reliable, however if one leaves off the little earth lead and starts the bike, they are toast. This happens sometimes when folk remove the battery for charge or change it out and forget to add the PC earth on reassembly. You have my email, if you want the 9000rpm set up for the PC V. Send me a mail. Ensure that the crank angle sensor plug is installed on the PC V. Bike will run ok without it, for a while.....

Mitzy, if it is stuffed, it is stuffed. They are very reliable, however if one leaves off the little earth lead and starts the bike, they are toast. This happens sometimes when folk remove the battery for charge or change it out and forget to add the PC earth on reassembly. You have my email, if you want the 9000rpm set up for the PC V. Send me a mail. Ensure that the crank angle sensor plug is installed on the PC V. Bike will run ok without it, for a while.....
Hmm Thanks Mate - Something to look at.....

Back