Planned ride coming up...

Back to the shocks.
On one of my rockets I have Wilbers - Great handling shock but a but stiff for the long hauls
Another rocket has the progressives very smooth and I prefer the progressives to the Wilbers for touring that's for sure.
Altho I must admit I have NOT played with these shocks - put em on and ride.

Beautiful photos Tal. What river is that and about where on the island.

Just read that you new PM wants to restrict home sales to foreigners. I guess I'll just have to continue to live in the US.

Beautiful photos Tal. What river is that and about where on the island.

Just read that you new PM wants to restrict home sales to foreigners. I guess I'll just have to continue to live in the US.

No you are more than welcome to buy a house in NZ but it must be a brand new house.

Not a existing house.

Is that a 'screened' view of the world? ;):D

Makes a lot of sense though and would stop the huge inflation on existing property prices causing similar problems in Oz as NZ.

Sorry Navigator, i missed that one...i didnt mean to ignore your post...that is the Maruia River which is in the South Island and runs along side the road from roughly just south of Murchison down to Springs Junction. Springs Junction is at the junction of the Lewis Pass and the Rahu saddle which leads thru to Reefton and the West Coast. Some nice riding thru here with native beech forests on both sides...lots of birds and great forest smells.

Back