Pillion seat

Lambskin seat covers for R3 Standard and Classic

G'day guys,

Just out of interest, have any of you other than Martyn ever considered a Sheepskin/Lambskin seat cover for your bikes? I posted a bit about them a while back and since then my wife who makes them and I have sold more than a few for the R3. We now have the pattern for the Classic too and customers whom have purchased them agree they help a lot with riders "monkey bum" syndrome. I have one on my own bike and wouldn't ride any distance without it ever.

A national bike magazine (Australian Roadrider) down here in Australia has just done a review on our covers as tested on an R3 Classic. They rode for 2 days in typical mid north Australian weather (warm) and just loved the comfort the cover provided. It was tested by 7 different riders and all gave it the thumbs up!

Before spending mega $$ on an aftermarket seat arrangement, consider a tailormade lambskin seat cover. The benefit of such a cover is it is not only cheaper than the alternative, but it provides supreme comfort on short or long rides. In the cool weather it will keep you rear warm and in the summer it will allow your rear to breath therefore keeping your bum cool and comfortable.

We have covers for the standard seats, gel seats Classic and standard, and the Classic standard. prices are AUD$160.00 plus postage of AUD$25.00 worldwide. We guarantee our products with a full 12 month warranty wether your from outside Australia or not.

Incidentally, some may wonder what happens if it rains? Well, I carry a chamios leather in my pannier, if it gets wet due to heavy rain, I simply wipe it off a few times until touch dry then sit straight back on, simple. For extra protection, we offer a pull over fitted rain cover for outside overnight stays etc... these retail for AUD$30.00.

I can supply pics if required. email me at my home email of pooksta7@tpg.com.au or cruisncomfort@yahoo.com.au

Please don't consider this as spam mail, I'm a motorcyclist just like yourselves who has an interest in assisting the motorcycle fellowship worlwide.

Thanks and Ride Safe,

Lee.

My wife likes the cosiba seat i got. I like it because it attaches the same way as the stock. This seat combined with touring backrest is the best, in my opinion.
IMG_3251.jpg

Lots of new guys on the site so thought I'd re-load me gel seat pics

£230 from p and p in Birmingham and very very comfy for the fat arsed missus. :shock: :shock:

Back