Is that all machines or just the Rockets that pass through the doors?
I did all the roadtesting for the Rockets as it was a new project back in 05 and we are still knocking them out and now the new 2500 is on the way and its going to keep on going on for a long time .

and now the new 2500 is on the way and its going to keep on going on for a long time .
Hear Hear....and all of us Rocket men need to be constructive in our criticism when it hits the floor....we are some of the reason why its coming for crying out loud!! We want the R3 to continue!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I did all the roadtesting for the Rockets as it was a new project back in 05 and we are still knocking them out and now the new 2500 is on the way and its going to keep on going on for a long time .
So if i had another couple of NZ$000 on top of pipes, ramair and pcv, what would your best bet be bang for bucks to increase performance more?

So if i had another couple of NZ$000 on top of pipes, ramair and pcv, what would your best bet be bang for bucks to increase performance more?
Dyno Tune Mike obviously as you know but the rest depends how much grunt you want dosnt it?...I mean we here in NZ can loose our bikes and licence at 140 clicks...
It seems you have the addiction!

Dyno Tune Mike obviously as you know but the rest depends how much grunt you want dosnt it?...I mean we here in NZ can loose our bikes and licence at 140 clicks...
It seems you have the addiction!
Dyno tune in a couple of weeks hopefully, still waiting for the pcv and the 02 sensor eliminator to arrive.
Hopeing Filco can give me a price on the Avon Cobra 240/55/17. Met another r3 owner there that has stuck with Metz since new tho.

I havnt regretted putting on the Bridgestone Exedra Max 240/55 /16 on the rear...done 11000 kms now and still more left...the 17 is the front...i have a cobra there and very good.

Back