PCV + AT questions before I buy

sams2100

.040 Over
I have a R3R 2011 and I'm considering the PCV+AT, but had a few quick questions.

1. Is this even a good idea off of stock to get the PCV+AT or should I be looking at some other mods first? Such as the triple K&N or something else?

2. I see the AT option has an exhaust sensor that can be welded into the exhaust if the bike doesn't already have one, but I have never welded in my life, so I'm not sure I want to get into that. Does the 2011 R3R already have a sensor in the exhaust or will the one from the kit be needed?

3. For financial reasons, can I space out these purchases by getting the PCV now, load it with a pre-made tune (like the ones I've heard that Hanso has) and then later get the AT option without any negative effects?

4. Should I re-tune the ECU on the bike as well using TuneECU before adding the PCV, after adding PCV, or should I not even bother with TuneECU? If TuneECU is still recommended with PCV, then for what reason other than removing the limiter on the bike around the 125 mph range?

Thanks for the help!

Back