TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
If I understand the PC-III correctly, if I zero out all of the fields and put the PC-III on my bike, the PC-III will not alter any of the fuel settings coming from the ECU.

If, I then add 10 (or whatever number) from say 1800 RPM to 2200 RPM, then I will only be adding fuel at those RPMS.

After getting the bike back from the dealer, I've noticed a really annoying flat spot in that RPM range, and I would like to use my PC-III to try and remedy that. Other than that area, the bike runs great!! I mean, I have to be really careful when jumping on on ramps.. the rear tire breaks loose alot easier than it did before.

I'm a little hesitant to go with the tuneboy or pc3 until the warranty runs out. But I did go dark. With that said I went to a show this past weekend with some rat folk and Scot in Exile and those behind viewed what happened 2up spirited with curves. What they said was that on corners the tread stayed on the pavement while the tire wall flexed. I have 39 lbs cold and as far as handling goes it felt very secure. I went narrower and taller to mimic the used area of the stock 240 and correct speedo error.

Oh, I'm convinced dark side tires handle very well after riding behind a couple (Snuff's and Greg's) and watching how well they handled on the way to and from E.S., as well as on the Pigs Trail.. :)

Back