Pays to visit Mum

Clay

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket III 04
Headed off early to do a quick ride to have breakfast with s couple of our kids today. Always love catching up with them, even though they are all grown up. Bit of a bonus is some local riders pull up for a brew at the same place from time to time and I have gotten to know them. I often get invites to various rides with them, good bunch too. Anyway after the kids left we stay around and fet talking bikes for half an hour or so. Eventually I said my goodbyes and headed for home with the intent of visiting my Mum on the way which is about half way 50km from home. The weather started lokking a bit crap and I thought that maybe I should head straight for home. But then I thought that Mum could really use the company since Dad passed. So I took a lefty off the highway in light rain and headed to Mums place. No sooner I pull up and it starts to pour, minute later it starts to hail. So quickly poked the R3 up under the front deck out of harms way from the ice pellets. So, while it cane down I got to spend some great time with Mum be be dry to boot. So when in doubt, always visit Mum:)

Back