For Sale Parts from 2014 R III Touring.

Drive shaft and ABS ring price please - to Australia.
The cost of the parts is $70. I just looked up the shipping and it is $90, which I would pay half ( $45 ). I would net $25 after the dust settles. I forgot PayPal's cut. I checked FedEx and they wanted $312. I knew US postal rates had gone up, I did not realize how much. In short, it just not worth it to me.

The cost of the parts is $70. I just looked up the shipping and it is $90, which I would pay half ( $45 ). I would net $25 after the dust settles. I forgot PayPal's cut. I checked FedEx and they wanted $312. I knew US postal rates had gone up, I did not realize how much. In short, it just not worth it to me.
Hmm thanks, can you give me the dimentions and weight and ill see what my guy can do.

The driveshaft length is 22 inches (56 cm) the Abs ring is about 6 inches (15.24 cm) across. The weight of the two with box & some bubble wrap came out to a bit over 7 lbs.
I should have had suspicions when I sent Tr 66 ball cap to a friend in Sicily. The price was high. Then I was going to send over a couple of packs of Beef Jerky, combined was a bit over a pound, and the charge would have been over $38, needless to say, it was not sent. I thought it was Italy. Now I know it is worldwide.

Back