For Sale Parts from 2014 R III Touring.

My R3 Touring triked here in the UK. Enjoy your new conversion.
Thanks. Mine is a Motor trike kit. From what I have seen so far it will look like a 3 wheel sports car. Very close to being finished. I think the wife has her hat set for it.

They are both still available. If you want to drive up here to pick them up I'll take $100 each off the price. They are the one item I am scared of shipping. I live in Del City OK. On the outskirts of Oklahoma City. BTW I did not think to mention it in my article. One of the bags is missing the lock. The trike dealer had to have it for the trunk. My tele number is 405 202 0968.
Thanks Russ

I want the saddle bags if they are still available.
Those Black and Red bags will still look cool on your Black bike. Are yours damaged or just seeking spares?
The painted parts and hardware components are are sold separately by Triumph and many wreckers.

The bags are in showroom condition. No chips or anything. The bike has spent most of its life in a garage.
I was so busy today I couldn’t call. After I commented that I wanted them, I was looking on your profile for a pic of your bike to see what color it is and saw another post with a different price. My bike is black and maroon (I think Triumph calls it something else). I would need to paint the panniers to match my paint. How much exactly if I come pick them up? My right pannier has one of the latch tabs broken out by prior owner and no way to repair without the broken tab since it is molded into the body of the panniers.

First of all, there is a picture of all the parts, plus one of the complete bike. >>>>> Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney >>> I believe thy call it black & cherry.
Second out the door price if you come to pick it up will be $1600 instead of the original price of $1800. One of the bags ( Not sure which one ) has the lock & Latches. If you do not have a lock a decent locksmith should be able to rekey it for you. I will supply a key for it in any case.
Third :>>the other prices you saw were a total screw-up on my side. I had been moving dirt all day, with a shovel & cart, and had had no business trying to make sense on a computer.
Let me know if any more questions. I am retired so my time is very flexible. Texting me a question is the best

Question. Do you have the chrome wrap for the panniers, item 60.
I think I know what you are talking about. I believe by the time the R3 got to 2014 they changed it. Here is a link that shows all of the parts available. You will have to copy and paste

Back