For Sale Parts from 2014 R III Touring.

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I am having a trike kit installed on my 2014 R3 Touring. the bike itself has 3487 miles on it. I have a few things right now and will add more pictures to the album as I get them. Most likely the end of next week. I am not fully sure of exactly what will be going up for sale.
Here are a few of the Items. I took them off before dropping off the bike. All parts are factory. The bike has never been down, and the first owner had it garaged after he decided that it was too heavy for him.
All prices will include shipping in the lower 48 states. Outside of that let me know and I'll find the cheapest way to get it to you, plus I'll give an allowance for the cost to the USA border.
Backrest and luggage rack >>>>>> $275.00
Saddlebags without locks. >>>>>>>$25.00
I Will did not price the below items until I can inspect them up close.
Rear-wheel rim
Rear fender
Rear Crash bars
Rear brake rotor
I believe there will be more to add to the list.
LINK TO PICTURES >>>>> Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney

Last edited:
I am having a trike kit installed on my 2018 R3 Touring. the bike itself has 3487 miles on it. I have a few things right now and will add more pictures to the album as I get them. Most likely the end of next week. I am not fully sure of exactly what will be going up for sale.
Here are a few of the Items. I took them off before dropping off the bike. All parts are factory. The bike has never been down, and the first owner had it garaged after he decided that it was too heavy for him.
All prices will include shipping in the lower 48 states. Outside of that let me know and I'll find the cheapest way to get it to you, plus I'll give an allowance for the cost to the USA border.
Backrest and luggage rack >>>>>> $275.00
Saddlebags without locks. >>>>>>>$25.00
I Will did not price the below items until I can inspect them up close.
Rear-wheel rim
Rear fender
Rear Crash bars
Rear brake rotor
I believe there will be more to add to the list.
LINK TO PICTURES >>>>> Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney
I am interested in the rear wheel and rotor. Let me know price for those when you get a chance, please.

I am interested in the rear wheel and rotor. Let me know price for those when you get a chance, please.
I can not give you a quote until I see the wheel and rotor. It looked in factory condition when I had it in the stand. But to be sure I want to look it over closely. Plus I have to take the tire off. I was going to sell the rotor separately, but if you want both I will make a package deal out of them. We expect to have the trike & take-off parts ready next week. I'll let you know as soon as I get the parts back.

I can not give you a quote until I see the wheel and rotor. It looked in factory condition when I had it in the stand. But to be sure I want to look it over closely. Plus I have to take the tire off. I was going to sell the rotor separately, but if you want both I will make a package deal out of them. We expect to have the trike & take-off parts ready next week. I'll let you know as soon as I get the parts back.
I just noticed a bad Typo I made. It is of a 2014 R3Touring NOT a 2018

After I wrote the other stuff, I decided to do a bit of research. I called two dealers to get the prices on the rim ( $923) and Rotor ( $337). That comes to $1260. Figuring that they are in the condition I stated I will price them at $850 incl shipping. If you want the tire which is the original I can include it for another $175.00

After I wrote the other stuff, I decided to do a bit of research. I called two dealers to get the prices on the rim ( $923) and Rotor ( $337). That comes to $1260. Figuring that they are in the condition I stated I will price them at $850 incl shipping. If you want the tire which is the original I can include it for another $175.00
Thank you for the response. I'll pass. Good luck with the conversion.

Do you know how much you're asking for the rear crash bars?
If they take them off during the modification ( I believe that will ). I will take $85 If you come to Del city to pick them up. I am sure you won't get too lost coming here. I should be getting the bike back at the end of next week.

"Saddlebags without locks. >>>>>>>$25.00" ? Including shipping. I would take those. Sounds to good to be true.

"Saddlebags without locks. >>>>>>>$25.00" ? Including shipping. I would take those. Sounds to good to be true.
I have to do a better job of proofing what I type. Thanks for catching that screwup

Back