For Sale Parts from 2014 R III Touring.

SO are the saddlebags $250 a pair Plus shipping? If so I'm interested my zip is 27284 NC
I know the $25 typo was a dumb mistake , but I am not going to compound it by selling two saddle bags in perfect shape for $250 . According to two dealers they are listed at $1805 + tax . I do not have a kid to put through college , or any bill collectors breathing down my neck. My plan is as it was in the past to sell the parts at a fair and reasonable price. Low enough so the buyer says a nice chunk but high enough to make it also fair for me. I am not going to post any more on this subject until I get the trike back , and I can come up with a list of the parts and prices.

I know the $25 typo was a dumb mistake , but I am not going to compound it by selling two saddle bags in perfect shape for $250 . According to two dealers they are listed at $1805 + tax . I do not have a kid to put through college , or any bill collectors breathing down my neck. My plan is as it was in the past to sell the parts at a fair and reasonable price. Low enough so the buyer says a nice chunk but high enough to make it also fair for me. I am not going to post any more on this subject until I get the trike back , and I can come up with a list of the parts and prices.
Which trike conversion are you getting?

.There are a heap of mounting brackets/frames required for the hard cases AND the rear crash bars too I think.

1618787410557.png

If they take them off during the modification ( I believe that will ). I will take $85 If you come to Del city to pick them up. I am sure you won't get too lost coming here. I should be getting the bike back at the end of next week.
Consider them sold, though I may be out of town the 28th till the 3rd

Consider them sold, though I may be out of town the 28th till the 3rd
I'll hold them. We are going to Branson tomorrow will be back on the eve of the 22nd. Hoping the trike will be ready by then. Keep track of me. thinking about deleting this Posting group. think I came out with it too soon. Next time I'll have a full list along with prices.

On the print #60. These are the panniers guards. These are super hard to get. If your selling a complete set, I will pay fare market price.

I'll hold them. We are going to Branson tomorrow will be back on the eve of the 22nd. Hoping the trike will be ready by then. Keep track of me. thinking about deleting this Posting group. think I came out with it too soon. Next time I'll have a full list along with prices.
I think your trying to be polite and helpful. Remember, everyone wants to be first, pay little and get the “prize “.

I am having a trike kit installed on my 2014 R3 Touring. the bike itself has 3487 miles on it. I have a few things right now and will add more pictures to the album as I get them. Most likely the end of next week. I am not fully sure of exactly what will be going up for sale.
Here are a few of the Items. I took them off before dropping off the bike. All parts are factory. The bike has never been down, and the first owner had it garaged after he decided that it was too heavy for him.
All prices will include shipping in the lower 48 states. Outside of that let me know and I'll find the cheapest way to get it to you, plus I'll give an allowance for the cost to the USA border.
Backrest and luggage rack >>>>>> $275.00
Saddlebags without locks. >>>>>>>$25.00
I Will did not price the below items until I can inspect them up close.
Rear-wheel rim
Rear fender
Rear Crash bars
Rear brake rotor
I believe there will be more to add to the list.
LINK TO PICTURES >>>>> Rocket 3 Parts - Marooney
My R3 Touring triked here in the UK. Enjoy your new conversion.

Attachments

• Meet my Bear, 'Bearclaus'.jpg
    Meet my Bear, 'Bearclaus'.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 15
  • ROCKET BLING.jpg
    ROCKET BLING.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 15
  • R77W.jpg
    R77W.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 15
Back