For Sale Or Swaps - Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen

Go get a tatt
I think that looks awesome!
I'll trade you for a real nice chrome rear rack???

You had your chance last year and blew it, no skulls for you oldtimer, just shiny things! If you need a reminder of your eventual demise check the DOB on your license, or, if you need one you can still read, get a big tatt !;):D:p

Last edited:
Go get a tatt

You had your chance last year and blew it, no skulls for you oldtimer, just shiny things! If you need a reminder of your eventual demise check the DOB on your license, or, if you need one you can still read, get a big tatt !;):D:p

HUH???
You on the refer again, M8?
That made no sense to me.

HUH???
You on the refer again, M8?
That made no sense to me.

I wish it was 'reefer' but 'refer' as in 're:' is all I seem to do these days!;):D

Looks like I may need to take (or maybe deliver) a course in 'Taking the Piss 101'

Re: 'skulls' and 'shiny'.
This skull flyscreen was offered to all July last year when Foggy snapped it up and you showed no interest then but have now, as well as your preference for 'shiny' chrome chrome brackets.

Re: 'skulls' and D.O.B.
Skulls are a symbol of death, mortality and the inevitable approaching demise of us all. D.O.B. is a great indicator of how soon that inevitable demise is approaching as is failing eyesight (reading), comprehension and a litany of other afflictions common in the over 70's age group.;):p:whitstling::rolleyes::unsure:

I still reckon you should give that Chrome RIVCO rack to @Claviger to fit somewhere - remembering I am well out of reach with a still un-stretched sphincter - not even an invasive rubber clad prostrate finger probe or endoscope have passed my sacred portal;):thumbsup::laugh:

I wish it was 'reefer' but 'refer' as in 're:' is all I seem to do these days!;):D

Looks like I may need to take (or maybe deliver) a course in 'Taking the Piss 101'

Re: 'skulls' and 'shiny'.
This skull flyscreen was offered to all July last year when Foggy snapped it up and you showed no interest then but have now, as well as your preference for 'shiny' chrome chrome brackets.
Correctamundo! I never was interested in a Fly . . . until I learned of the Fly XL, which peaked my interest. Still an open case for me whether I keep it or no. :oops:

Re: 'skulls' and D.O.B.
Skulls are a symbol of death, mortality and the inevitable approaching demise of us all. D.O.B. is a great indicator of how soon that inevitable demise is approaching as is failing eyesight (reading), comprehension and a litany of other afflictions common in the over 70's age group.;):p:whitstling::rolleyes::unsure:
Some twist their knickers re: skulls - I don't and kinda like them! :thumbsup:
I do arduously endeavor and work to maintain my motor skills as best I can in the face of inevitable declines that I am keenly aware of. :(

I still reckon you should give that Chrome RIVCO rack to @Claviger to fit somewhere - remembering I am well out of reach with a still un-stretched sphincter - not even an invasive rubber clad prostrate finger probe or endoscope have passed my sacred portal;):thumbsup::laugh:
As I stated before, it will NOT fit a Roadster!

Chill Baby! You know I'm 'taking the piss' - don't you?;):D

Knowing your love of guns and a certain Hollywood stars I shall pre-empt your reply!

upload_2017-5-29_20-3-24.png

You have chrome fly brackets?
Too bad we are so far apart as I have a new set of black chrome that I wish were chrome chrome! :D
Let me cost up the powder coating option, against the cost of shipping to USA, we might be able to arrange something?

Let me cost up the powder coating option, against the cost of shipping to USA, we might be able to arrange something?

I am not a huge fan of black for safety and visibility reasons.
That's why I have used bright yellow and chrome to gaudy-up the beast.
If your chrome brackets are indeed the same as the new ones I have received from toyota6510 on ebay, I'm down for a trade.
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii Grp fly screen XL
Please send pix if you decide to go with this.

Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen.
What you see is what you get. Appears to be well made quality molding using stock Flyscreen as template/base mold. Will need brackets and fork mounts from an existing Fly or clear Sportscreen.

Feeling evil?
Suit someone who wants an alternative to their current version or still goes 'trick or treating' at Halloween or wants to be a 'Transformer'. Put some elastic through the holes and wear as a mask but do not forget to make some eyeholes first.

Postage in Australia should be cheap from Canberra ACT or I can send it via Ego online couriers door to door even cheaper.

Reply below and/or either PM or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Open to swaps with your junk too 'cause I'm a hoarder. 50 foil milk bottle tops could enthrall my bowerbird eyes.

Skull screen 1_zpsg3pstipk.jpg Skull screen 2_zpsgyityuod.jpg Skull screen 3_zpstxdezqz3.jpg

Very late to the story I know but just discovered this was actually a Chris made Triumph rocket 3 Punisher Flyscreen custom from Welcome to Custom- Sculpt

You got a bargain @Foggy ;):D and now you have its history.

Custom sculpted flyscreens

Back