For Sale Or Swaps - Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen.
What you see is what you get. Appears to be well made quality molding using stock Flyscreen as template/base mold. Will need brackets and fork mounts from an existing Fly or clear Sportscreen.

Feeling evil?
Suit someone who wants an alternative to their current version or still goes 'trick or treating' at Halloween or wants to be a 'Transformer'. Put some elastic through the holes and wear as a mask but do not forget to make some eyeholes first.

Postage in Australia should be cheap from Canberra ACT or I can send it via Ego online couriers door to door even cheaper.

Reply below and/or either PM or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Open to swaps with your junk too 'cause I'm a hoarder. 50 foil milk bottle tops could enthrall my bowerbird eyes.

Skull screen 1_zpsg3pstipk.jpg Skull screen 2_zpsgyityuod.jpg Skull screen 3_zpstxdezqz3.jpg

When I looked at that screen i thought... if only it was closer to the Punisher logo. Saw the helmet a week ago, or thereabouts, but already have 5 helmets that rarely get used.

...I see Norse God wearing ray bans...that would compliment my blond hair but essentially mean I'd have to ride helmetless...you can see my dilemma...

When I looked at that screen i thought... if only it was closer to the Punisher logo. Saw the helmet a week ago, or thereabouts, but already have 5 helmets that rarely get used.

I only found the helmet after seeing your icon and realising the Revzilla Marvel 'Punisher' connection/similarity.

...I see Norse God wearing ray bans...that would compliment my blond hair but essentially mean I'd have to ride helmetless...you can see my dilemma...

What hair? All I see is a lump of gray matter on stick. But just think how that great big brain of yours would be on display for all to see.;):D

Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen.
What you see is what you get. Appears to be well made quality molding using stock Flyscreen as template/base mold. Will need brackets and fork mounts from an existing Fly or clear Sportscreen.

Feeling evil?
Suit someone who wants an alternative to their current version or still goes 'trick or treating' at Halloween or wants to be a 'Transformer'. Put some elastic through the holes and wear as a mask but do not forget to make some eyeholes first.:D

Postage in Australia should be cheap from Canberra ACT or I can send it via Ego online couriers door to door even cheaper.

Reply below and/or either PM or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Open to swaps with your junk too 'cause I'm a hoarder. 50 foil milk bottle tops could enthrall my bowerbird eyes.:D:D
Hi, would you consider sending to the UK?
If you would, how much?
Just about to have a paint job commissioned and this would really go with what I have in mind

Yeah no problem but postage would be at least AUD$30 I think maybe more because of size. Do you already have the brackets and fork fixing kit? The chromed brackets are probably only available with a fly or sports screen. But the chromed fork mounting kit (with the four ring clamp mounts) is available separately.

50 shekels will cover the screen itself. At this stage you have first dibs if you want to confirm interest, I will check out postage and need a name and address. I'll package it up and get a quote.

Yeah no problem but postage would be at least AUD$30 I think maybe more because of size. Do you already have the brackets and fork fixing kit? The chromed brackets are probably only available with a fly or sports screen. But the chromed fork mounting kit (with the four ring clamp mounts) is available separately.

50 shekels will cover the screen itself. At this stage you have first dibs if you want to confirm interest, I will check out postage and need a name and address. I'll package it up and get a quote.
I have all the other parts needed and will send a PM to you with name and address

I have all the other parts needed and will send a PM to you with name and address
Foggy
1.285Kg packed to UK.
Just as well I asked the Australia Post clerk to print it off which she didn't know how to do.
She had only said $64.54 AUD (36.79 UKP) but the printed quote has:
Express 4 business days $64.54 AUD
Economy (Air) 8 business days $47.54 (27.10 UKP)

So that would be $97.54 AUD for Economy air, via Paypal to pwhite60@iinet.net.au if you want to go ahead. Send payment as "Money to friend of family". No fees,

Chees Peter

Back