For Sale Or Swaps - Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen

Foggy
1.285Kg packed to UK.
Just as well I asked the Australia Post clerk to print it off which she didn't know how to do.
She had only said $64.54 AUD (36.79 UKP) but the printed quote has:
Express 4 business days $64.54 AUD
Economy (Air) 8 business days $47.54 (27.10 UKP)

So that would be $97.54 AUD for Economy air, via Paypal to pwhite60@iinet.net.au if you want to go ahead. Send payment as "Money to friend of family". No fees,

Chees Peter
Hi Peter,
Will make a payment to you in the morning uk time so you should get it Tuesday evening your time via paypal
Nigel

Paypal received tonight will post tomorrow.

Sent this morning - turns out Economy Air does not have tracking which is strange as I used Economy to send something to 1olbull in USA and it had tracking. Anyway update the thread when it arrives should be there within 2 weeks. They did fib about the time it would take for 1olbull's parcel too but it was Easter.

@Foggy Have you got a photo of the fitted screen?
Hi Ishrub,
Long story, had major issues with my Rocket, speedo, tacho, ECU and various sensors knackered about £2500 for used parts to fix it. Took it back where I bought it from and exchanged it for a 2012 Thunderbird 1600, lovely bike, but not a Rocket! That was last August, the Rocket bug was still with me and so yesterday I collected my new Rocket Roadster, a 2013 with 5000 miles and full history in black with the twin red stripes, did about 100 miles yesterday and this morning, what a difference from the first one, no comparison really, biggest grin inside my lid.
Strange you should ask about the screen, as last night I started looking at how best to paint it to coordinate with the new bikes colour scheme, think it will go black with red face? Need to get all the brackets powder coated black as well, will start the process this week and post some pictures when it is done and fitted.
Foggy

Thanks for the info, I will see how much to get my parts coated (I work in the motor trade) and compare to the the parts you suggested, cheapest way will win

Roadster primed fiberglass Flyscreen.
What you see is what you get. Appears to be well made quality molding using stock Flyscreen as template/base mold. Will need brackets and fork mounts from an existing Fly or clear Sportscreen. Feeling evil?
Suit someone who wants an alternative to their current version or still goes 'trick or treating' at Halloween or wants to be a 'Transformer'. Put some elastic through the holes and wear as a mask but do not forget to make some eyeholes first.
Postage in Australia should be cheap from Canberra ACT or I can send it via Ego online couriers door to door even cheaper.
Reply below and/or either PM or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au
Open to swaps with your junk too 'cause I'm a hoarder. 50 foil milk bottle tops could enthrall my bowerbird eyes.
Skull screen 1_zpsg3pstipk.jpg Skull screen 2_zpsgyityuod.jpg Skull screen 3_zpstxdezqz3.jpg

I think that looks awesome!
I'll trade you for a real nice chrome rear rack???

Hi Ishrub,
Long story, had major issues with my Rocket, speedo, tacho, ECU and various sensors knackered about £2500 for used parts to fix it. Took it back where I bought it from and exchanged it for a 2012 Thunderbird 1600, lovely bike, but not a Rocket! That was last August, the Rocket bug was still with me and so yesterday I collected my new Rocket Roadster, a 2013 with 5000 miles and full history in black with the twin red stripes, did about 100 miles yesterday and this morning, what a difference from the first one, no comparison really, biggest grin inside my lid.
Strange you should ask about the screen, as last night I started looking at how best to paint it to coordinate with the new bikes colour scheme, think it will go black with red face? Need to get all the brackets powder coated black as well, will start the process this week and post some pictures when it is done and fitted.
Foggy

You have chrome fly brackets?
Too bad we are so far apart as I have a new set of black chrome that I wish were chrome chrome! :D

Back