Opinions on this bike?

Will here, I've been persuaded to step out from the shadows and do more than lurk though the forums.

No riding buddies for me, I don't think I know anyone else with a bike. Just me and dad.

ONLY ONE?! WHAT HAPPENED?? I like grumpy old coders though, good stories, bad attitudes, and leave the younger girls to me really looking forward to meeting sonny...
Welcome from Minden Nevada. I think it is so cool that you are riding and even cooler that you ride with your dad. There is a lot of experience here. Us geezers have ridden everything from Harleys to Hayabusas. There are a few instructors as well. You look cool as hell on that bike.

Welcome from Minden Nevada. I think it is so cool that you are riding and even cooler that you ride with your dad. There is a lot of experience here. Us geezers have ridden everything from Harleys to Hayabusas. There are a few instructors as well. You look cool as hell on that bike.
sister in law loaned my oldest boy her harley at graduation from high school my brother,son ,me 7 others rode into graduation services outside at the football field all rode in on bikes parked right by the stage timed it just right whole class was seated watching us roll in making noise he was in tall cotton went for 100 mile ride afterwards he said it was worth missing the party afterwards GOOD TIMES

I would not worry to much about the animals but some of the folks down there i would not want to piss off. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
You mean like Pauline?
Even Wolverine an Aussie lives in the US to keep out of her way! ;):eek::D:roll::roll::roll:
Pauline Hanson Chants Ancient German Hymn As Eyes Roll Back During Sunrise Interview
Pauline-Germany.jpg

good on ya mad dog dad..and welcome aboard unicorn man..don't worry bout going fast..master going slow and fast will follow naturally..

(tip of the day for ya..never use the front brake when making slow speed turns or down you'll go)

good on ya mad dog dad..and welcome aboard unicorn man..don't worry bout going fast..master going slow and fast will follow naturally..

(tip of the day for ya..never use the front brake when making slow speed turns or down you'll go)
Voice of experience perhaps?? :whitstling::whitstling:

Back