one rocket ... sold dirt cheap

They also have a dog for sale!
1 eye, 3 legs, missing tail and 1 ear hacked off, goes by the name lucky!! He's a bit ruff but no leaks and can still run like hell!! All offers considered.

The way I see it. It's a 500$ bike that's probably been beat to$hit no maintenance and they got 1600+ for it.

I'll take the dog. Lol

The sport shield, lowers, fixings, engine guards, floorboards, corbin dual tour with backrest, triumph tall backrest and tail rack, should be worth at least half the sale price alone. If the frame and forks are not damaged from a crash it seems an engine rebuild ought to bring it back to life again. Throw in Carpenter components in the rebuild and that would be one nice rocket!

The sport shield, lowers, fixings, engine guards, floorboards, corbin dual tour with backrest, triumph tall backrest and tail rack, should be worth at least half the sale price alone. If the frame and forks are not damaged from a crash it seems an engine rebuild ought to bring it back to life again. Throw in Carpenter components in the rebuild and that would be one nice rocket!
I agree and if the wheels are round and healthy that price is well worth the trouble part it all out and keep what is your interest and sell the rest

Actually I can tell you all about that Rocket. It is my old one that I crashed on the interstate north of Chattanooga back in August. I recognized the highway pegs and the info nailed it. That is frk'n amazing that it showed up like this, the price is what I could have bought it back for. Totaled for $6500. The left side took the damage, they kind of glossed over that. The seat is a Triumph part, factory heated grips and other parts. I had no desire to part it out.
IF the buyer is on the site, give me a PM as I would like to get back the oil tank embellisher, had it made special.
Wow!

Have often found that bikes using the engine as integral part of the frame such as the Rocket are pretty much fu#$!d after a heavy spill ! The frame folds around the engine !

Back