Oldies but goodies

busajack

Top Fuel
Any one like older Beasers,And Nortons?I put four of Erik Dinkelmans old bikes in my pict. album.Ck em out.This guys got more old goodies than carter has little farter starers.Picts #24 25 26 27. Busajacks photo album.. Jack

I waz a Beezer man back in the day. I haven't heard from the factory in awhile :eek:.
My very first bike was a 441 Victor round barrel, I was 16 and that thing just kicked the crap out of me. When it idled on the kick stand the bike went up and down while the piston stayed stationary. If I really had to go somewhere it always refused to start. My dad felt sorry for me and bought me a car. I still took the bike :D...

Ahhhhh A TBolt with a comical hub...

Add about 2 inches to the brake arm on that hub and it will actually work :D

I have been restoring thes for many years. The thunderbolt has won many awards with Antique Automobile Club of America. The Victor has won just one so far. The Norton is a 750 Comando and I thought it was fast.(not even close to the rocket 3) And finally the first motorcycle I even owned, The 71 Lightning. I do believe that all these bikes have adopted me, not visa-versa. If your in the neighborhood Stop in and see me.:bch:

Back