papanorm

.040 Over
Ride
2023 Rocket GT, 2021 Indian Challenger
I removed the left side cover to be able to install my aux power port. Had to pull the oil dipstick. When I put everything back the oil cover wouldn't seat until I turned the dipstick to this position. I thought I was not going to be able to reinstall it at all. Crazy!!

Attachments

• IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 43
When challenges such as this occur, remember to tell yourself that someone was able to put it together correctly before you then took it to pieces.
So this is confirmation that it can be both assembled and disassembled.
So it's all the proof you need when you come across assembly difficulties.... best stop and have a break....drink a brew of some kind....scratch your head....back track your memory during disassembly and try again.
Usually works for me, and I don't eat carrot cake. ;)

When challenges such as this occur, remember to tell yourself that someone was able to put it together correctly before you then took it to pieces.
So this is confirmation that it can be both assembled and disassembled.
So it's all the proof you need when you come across assembly difficulties.... best stop and have a break....drink a brew of some kind....scratch your head....back track your memory during disassembly and try again.
Usually works for me, and I don't eat carrot cake. ;)
Well said! Thanks!!

I removed the left side cover to be able to install my aux power port. Had to pull the oil dipstick. When I put everything back the oil cover wouldn't seat until I turned the dipstick to this position. I thought I was not going to be able to reinstall it at all. Crazy!!
Its just bored Triumph gods playin with you.....make out your'e frustrated for a while and they will soon make it good again...happens all the time!

Last edited:
Back