to me it sounds like the guy who did the oil change checked the level with the bike upright instead of on the sidestand as recommended in the manual...
After next service I will doublecheck it by myself. Now I remember as he told me in phone that i have to wait only 1 minute, not 3.

to me it sounds like the guy who did the oil change checked the level with the bike upright instead of on the sidestand as recommended in the manual...
Wouldn’t this create an overfill situation since the oil drifts to the side of the dipstick when on sidestand?

I really don't understand the situation, if in service manual is written that for change s required 4,6l and I fill there only e.g.3l, something is wrong.
But I have IQ 134....

I really don't understand the situation, if in service manual is written that for change s required 4,6l and I fill there only e.g.3l, something is wrong.
But I have IQ 134....
Triumph service left mine 2 full quarts low. After the 90 second idle/ 90 second wait, it wasn't even showing on the dipstick. I think some tech put it in until it was on the dipstick and never did the idle and top off. Two whole quarts low!!!

Wouldn’t this create an overfill situation since the oil drifts to the side of the dipstick when on sidestand?
You would think so but i recently had a service and had to add oil when i checked it the next day...so something wasnt done correctly. I think there must be places the oil goes into whilst its on a lean to port
I must check the level with the engine cold and the bike standing up...hmmm

So, after 2500km after adding the oil, no one drop is missing. I called the service and they agreed that they will flush my engine with flush oil and then give me regular oil. And of course I don't pay for it. And after the change, we'll see together how much oil is in there, that it'll be clean and that it'll be up to the top mark.
No big discussion about it, no opposition.

So, after 2500km after adding the oil, no one drop is missing. I called the service and they agreed that they will flush my engine with flush oil and then give me regular oil. And of course I don't pay for it. And after the change, we'll see together how much oil is in there, that it'll be clean and that it'll be up to the top mark.
Real life example of, “get ‘er done!” 👍

You're very trusting to let them try to do it correctly again. There is a certain procedure to refill these engines unlike regular motorcycles, you don't just add to the full mark and call it good. No way would I be allowing any flushing of a practically new engine. They just screwed up and won't admit they shorted you. You'd be better off changing it yourself and leaving them out of it. But if they do change it again, do the proper idle/wait procedure in front of them before you accept it. Or do it yourself and do it right.

Back