Ohhhh look!!

...been working on my new ride for two solid days....My m8 Worzol came in on Saturday and gave me a hand which was great...so much to do...
Worzol wired in my radar detector for me and thats all mounted and working now.
I removed the back license plate bracket and installed a Lomonster garage tail tidy...wired in new led turn signals and plate lights.......fitted Lamonster garage black and silver tank emblems...wired in battery trickle charge leads.....fitted new Kuryakn clam shell grips over the stock grips..some chopping and remodeling required there.....tried my risers but didnt like how they sat so put it back to stock but raised the handle bars a tad.....fitted new rear wheel hugger...picking up the front guard brackets and radiator shroud tomorrow after having them painted Phantom Black....
Taking the bike in on tuesday night to get wrapped with clear 3m film for stone protection...then getting new exhaust system fitted friday......GEEZ!...no wonder im a bit puffed!

20201016_150952.jpg
20201016_130147.jpg
20201017_185201.jpg

monday evening and i just dropped the bike off at "Lets Get Graphic" to get the 3m clear film wrap to protect the bike from stone chips...picked up all the bits i had painted this morning too....
Gotta say this a beautiful machine to ride...my fat grips just make it as do having the bars up a tad. The bike is so responsive and light in traffic...like a sports bike weaving in and out with no concerns...small twist and your'e thru.. ...looking forward to the end results...

Congrats on the bike! I'm not sure why it jumped out at me, but it looks like the front tire is on backwards?
If you check most motorcycles, all front tires appear to be on backwards. It looks like the tire is channeling water to the center where most autos channel the other way. I have never looked into why this is so on bikes but if you check the direction of travel for the tire, it's normal.

Just found this.... appears to answer the question Why do motorcycle front and rear tires have opposite tread patterns?.

If you check most motorcycles, all front tires appear to be on backwards. It looks like the tire is channeling water to the center where most autos channel the other way. I have never looked into why this is so on bikes but if you check the direction of travel for the tire, it's normal.
Doh! My apologies -- I'm at work and didn't have the bike near me to check my suspicions.

Back