Ohhhh look!!

No problemo and no need to apologize. Also, there are no "Doh" questions on this forum.... they're all good.

PS, I asked the same several years ago.... Don't tell anyone... :)

Taken with Lake Tekapo in the background...

Attachments

• 007A0800[508].JPG
    007A0800[508].JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 65
...been working on my new ride for two solid days....My m8 Worzol came in on Saturday and gave me a hand which was great...so much to do...
Worzol wired in my radar detector for me and thats all mounted and working now.
I removed the back license plate bracket and installed a Lomonster garage tail tidy...wired in new led turn signals and plate lights.......fitted Lamonster garage black and silver tank emblems...wired in battery trickle charge leads.....fitted new Kuryakn clam shell grips over the stock grips..some chopping and remodeling required there.....tried my risers but didnt like how they sat so put it back to stock but raised the handle bars a tad.....fitted new rear wheel hugger...picking up the front guard brackets and radiator shroud tomorrow after having them painted Phantom Black....
Taking the bike in on tuesday night to get wrapped with clear 3m film for stone protection...then getting new exhaust system fitted friday......GEEZ!...no wonder im a bit puffed!
What does the radiator shroud look like and where did you get it ive got the same black gt as well and absolutely love it but like a bit of protection for the rad!!

What does the radiator shroud look like and where did you get it ive got the same black gt as well and absolutely love it but like a bit of protection for the rad!!
Hi...just got home from a couple of days sea fishing....
The Radiator shroud is stock..but i had it painted Phantom Black...the same as the rest of the bike...also the front guard supports...
Re the fishing down around Lake Tekapo..its my favorite trout fishing spot so far...just love that big country....

Back