Ohhhh look!!

20201015_175233.jpg
20201015_175214.jpg

Thanx guys....its an emotional moment when you reach out and rest your hand on it....."Do you know how long ive been waiting for you my beauty?' i said...sat on it....friends were there...you can see our Triumph Riders Canterbury chapter...'Worzol' crouched down peering at something in one photo...it was around 5.45pm so staff were waiting to go home so we didnt hang around long...It was 258 days arriving.
Today however...Friday the 16th of October...the final papers...money changes hands...bike comes home...woop!!..
...and yes...i have been losing alot of sleep!!...been getting some ripper headaches because of no sleep too!!!....its the price we pay right?

So what time is the launch of your rocket?

Will it be at the home launch pad by 4.20 pm or will you still be on the maiden voyage running up the miles?

Sorry I didn't get to see you and it at the shop yesterday I must have been one of those friends who didn't check his messages soon enough 🙄.

Congratulations on finally get you new beast.

Thanx guys....its an emotional moment when you reach out and rest your hand on it....."Do you know how long ive been waiting for you my beauty?' i said...sat on it....friends were there...you can see our Triumph Riders Canterbury chapter...'Worzol' crouched down peering at something in one photo...it was around 5.45pm so staff were waiting to go home so we didnt hang around long...It was 258 days arriving.
Today however...Friday the 16th of October...the final papers...money changes hands...bike comes home...woop!!..
...and yes...i have been losing alot of sleep!!...been getting some ripper headaches because of no sleep too!!!....its the price we pay right?

Need some music for this

By this time (~06:00 US CST) it might be this

Last edited:
Back