Official photo

$

Bigger photo

IF money was not an issue, then...... "YES!" while keeping my '11 Roadster with bags and windshield for extended trips.
According to Cycle World "The concept bike reportedly carries itself through turns with more poise and far less scraping metal than the stock Rocket III."
ECU is no doubt locked.
I wouldn't buy if for people outside the bar to admire. The question is would you ride it if no one were looking? Hell, yeah!

My roadster doesn’t scrape anything but the pegs on occasion.

They should have let me test the reliability. I always seem to bring out the weak spots. :D
Yeah, let BamBam play with it. Sorry brother, but if you were their tester, I don't think it would have made it to market. You could test tanks! I bet you could wear out an anvil with a rubber mallet. Can't wait to see ya brother

Yeah, let BamBam play with it. Sorry brother, but if you were their tester, I don't think it would have made it to market. You could test tanks! I bet you could wear out an anvil with a rubber mallet. Can't wait to see ya brother
I've always been rough on equipment. My dad always said "what that boy can't break he ****s on, and I ain't seen him **** on nothing yet". :D

Truth. The original owner of my R3R was twice my weight and 6' 4" and it was too much for him. He bought it new. I bought it with just over 2000 miles. Then I made a few adjustments to gain a few ponies. This new bike will be a new platform to start with for the speed junkies.

Hold on a tick, the original owner was 6'4" and the rocket was too much? That doesn't compute. I'm 5'9" and about 205lbs and have no issues. I bough mine in a similar scenario, it only had 800 miles on it. The owner was an older guy, in his late 60s and he bought too much bike.

Hold on a tick, the original owner was 6'4" and the rocket was too much? That doesn't compute. I'm 5'9" and about 205lbs and have no issues. I bough mine in a similar scenario, it only had 800 miles on it. The owner was an older guy, in his late 60s and he bought too much bike.

Simple . . .
"A man's gotta know his limitations!"
This has nothing to do with size!
Oops.jpg

This is fact. I am 5' 8" and about 195lbs on a good day. The guy I bought it from was about 35 years old. about 11 years younger than me when I bought it.

Back