Observations From a New Owner

Congrats on the new bike, looks great, looks like a Corbin top box on there. Those are pricey.

When you get the Cobras, get the whitewalls. Should look fantastic with all that red.

The Rivco risers made all the difference for my Touring also (keep in mind there are two styles of those out there, the "normal" Rocket and the Touring.)

And get more chrome! :) You can get chrome covers for the passenger footplates, and chrome frame covers to hide the ugly exposed frame behind the engine.

Sounds good. I just got back from a little day trip to Leavenworth for lunch. It was a great ride as usual...especially with all the bright Fall colors and light traffic! Love my Touring.

We will need to do a R3 meetup in Leavenworth in the spring. I think I can get at least 4 R3s from the dry side, maybe one or two from ID to make the trip.

bob

We will need to do a R3 meetup in Leavenworth in the spring. I think I can get at least 4 R3s from the dry side, maybe one or two from ID to make the trip.

bob

Look forward to it. And on the subject of the "dry side", it looks like the summer of 2017 is gone forever. I've loved the summers here since we moved from Hawaii but these winters.....:notworthy:

bob
I'd be interested in something like that...A guy on my crew has an '08 Classic and I'm pretty sure he'd be interested too.

Better late than never! Welcome to the club. I had metzler's which lasted only 7000K. I now roll Bridgestones and have 13000k and I believe will last at least another 5000k, Won't be able to tell till next season. Its snow time here in Canada. Have fun!

Back