Enter Sandman

So it's 22 degrees and the state has dumped tons of sand on the roads. My bike is still days from being fixed. I will not be able to put the miles on it that I would like to road test all the repairs.
Do you suppose they will stand behind any problems from repairs 6 months from now? I will be sure that the dealer logs the current mileage before I truck it home.

So it's 22 degrees and the state has dumped tons of sand on the roads. My bike is still days from being fixed. I will not be able to put the miles on it that I would like to road test all the repairs.
Do you suppose they will stand behind any problems from repairs 6 months from now? I will be sure that the dealer logs the current mileage before I truck it home.

As long as the dealer is reputable, it should not be a concern and, aren't all Triumph dealers reputable?:)

I think I have an issue with the torsion dampener I hear this grinding noise coming from that area sounds like a bad bearing.. I hear it just as I am accelerating from a stopped position. I let off the throttle it goes away instantly, I get back on the throttle, go through the gears to get cruising and everything seems fine. I only get the noise once I’ve taken off and start accelerating. I’m thinking dampener bearings,,thoughts anyone?

Back