No Spark top Plugs

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I just got finished putting in a new/ used harness. Looked good prior to my installing it. Cleaned all connectors
Went to start it no go. Getting gas. Checked and no spark. Tune ECU shows no errors on the test mode .
Have 12.45 v to coil leads. Alfurzeses good
I am sure it is something simpthatatr it staring me in the face. Any ideas.

Fuse?
Got 2, the 30 amp starter,
and the 10 amp that goes to the starter relay.
That or just unscrew the coil wires and reinsert them again
just to make sure they're "seated" correctly.
Back to the fuses for a second, I'd replace them, I wouldn't go by looks.
Just where I'd start if everything else looked good.
Good luck, let us know.
Do your lights come on and the gauges sweep?

edit:
I see Alfurzeses good, but I'd replace em anyway,
sometimmes they look good, but ain't.

You say you have voltage at the coil LT side.. so fuse and ECM relay must be ok
HT plug leads are in and seated so that leaves the ECU wires to the coils which triggers the coil 1 or 2 or 3.. are they connected correctly coil 1 to ECU thru to Coil 3 ..

The ECU will send the trigger signal to the respective coil and matching cylinder number via crank angle sensor information.

If the ECU triggers No1 coil and you have that wire on No2 coil it obviously wont fire because it would be No1 on the compression stroke..

Other than this I would be reloading the ECU map to make sure it not corrupted. There are some sensors involved in Ignition like coolant temp and crank angle etc

I dont know why you are fitting a harness so I am just thinking aloud here but if you have a manual you can see the connections for ECU to Ign coils.

Dont know of this helps...

Fuse?
Got 2, the 30 amp starter,
and the 10 amp that goes to the starter relay.
That or just unscrew the coil wires and reinsert them again
just to make sure they're "seated" correctly.
Back to the fuses for a second, I'd replace them, I wouldn't go by looks.
Just where I'd start if everything else looked good.
Good luck, let us know.
Do your lights come on and the gauges sweep?

edit:
I see Alfurzeses good, but I'd replace em anyway,
sometimmes they look good, but ain't.
Thanks for the interest.
I checked all fuzes with a ohm meter. The lights come on. The gauges sweep.

Make sure you have a solid connection on the coil wire. I replaced my coils on a Trophy 1200 and had voltage to the coil, but the connection was bad so no spark. Same thing on a Yamaha XS1100SH some years back too, hmmmnnn I think I see a trend....................:eek:

Make sure you have a solid connection on the coil wire. I replaced my coils on a Trophy 1200 and had voltage to the coil, but the connection was bad so no spark. Same thing on a Yamaha XS1100SH some years back too, hmmmnnn I think I see a trend....................:eek:
I believe that I already did that check , but will do it again just to make sure
Thanks

Back