F08EA7E8-991A-4AAE-93FA-3EB14E10E210.jpeg

I guess my tail bad is a bit small but I got the right boots.:roll:
Oh come on. It's a good size . You can easily store your tampons there 😜

I appreciate the larger tail bags and they look cool and functional although...I use the Triumph Panniers and the Triumph backpack they gave me when I bought the Rocket. It fits the larger Tampons Erik recommends :Dand light clothing, shoes. My Rocket doesn't look as outfitted or admittedly aesthetically pleasing as some on here but I'm poor (maybe just a tight wad) so the backpack is fine. Am I the only one that straps a backpack on the pillion seat or rear rack along with the Triumph Panniers?

I appreciate the larger tail bags and they look cool and functional although...I use the Triumph Panniers and the Triumph backpack they gave me when I bought the Rocket. It fits the larger Tampons Erik recommends :Dand light clothing, shoes. My Rocket doesn't look as outfitted or admittedly aesthetically pleasing as some on here but I'm poor (maybe just a tight wad) so the backpack is fine. Am I the only one that straps a backpack on the pillion seat or rear rack along with the Triumph Panniers?
They didn't give me a backpack , they didn't even give me a discount on a
helmet. Stingy Canadians ;-)

Back