Newbie Exhaust Questions..

I went with TORS and Staintune crossover (straight pipe) and love it. Not to loud like the Jardines and not to quite like the standard exhaust. If you want the most power the Jardines full exhaust are the ticket.

If you don't mind, what did you have to give for that crossover pipe?
thank you,
1olbull

Are those the same as what would have come stock?

After reading this thread and looking more closely at the header, there really is some room to have that flow better. Strange design decisions in that simple pipe...wonder if it was to simplify manufacturing??

Nah it was just another way of holding back the power of the beast, there are few of us that have had custom headers made and they are well worth the the expense the guy who made mine a quite few other has decide to stop but send me a pm and I will give you SAMs email address he may make another if you ask nicely

...Maybe I just need to save up my pennies and set the big girl up properly?... I think you guys are stuck with me. ;)

Getting the absolute best from the Beast is a bit pricey, but not nearly outrageous when you consider the alternatives (like putting $25-50,000 into a Harley and still having, comparitively speaking, an expensive turd!)

Not to beat a dead horse, because what this house has done is indisputable, but you will get your biggest bang for your buck by Carpenterizing your R3!

Carpenter Racing

Their 240 kit with the "Brute" exhaust system is otherworldly and an everyday rider to boot!:eek:

Back