New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

A little more attitude at idle would be nice. Nothing too loud but just a "I mean business' rumble would be sufficient. I'm not into the 200db making small animals explode at 30' but just a healthy disposition. I think you get my drift.;)
Doesn't matter to me. Just the appearance of the bike conotes meaning business.

A little more attitude at idle would be nice. Nothing too loud but just a "I mean business' rumble would be sufficient. I'm not into the 200db making small animals explode at 30' but just a healthy disposition. ;)
https://youtu.be/-2qH4XkMLGE ......this is mine...For some reason, the video came out front to back...dont know why?..and you will see bits of the fibreglass sound baffle stuff fly out...it was just new when i filmed this and was on my 2020 GT...i have installed it on my 2021 Triple Black now.

https://youtu.be/-2qH4XkMLGE ......this is mine...For some reason, the video came out front to back...dont know why?..and you will see bits of the fibreglass sound baffle stuff fly out...it was just new when i filmed this and was on my 2020 GT...i have installed it on my 2021 Triple Black now.
I like it. Not too loud but very noticeable and keeping the stock look. Excellent job.:thumbsup:

Doesn't matter to me. Just the appearance of the bike conotes meaning business.
Hey, if we all liked the same thing there would be one brand for everything. To each his own and what ever makes you giggle inside. Loud, quite or in between it's a very cool motorcycle and I mean the 2004 to 2022. I like the hell out of them.:thumbsup:

I like it. Not too loud but very noticeable and keeping the stock look. Excellent job.:thumbsup:
I was very impressed with the engineers who designed and built this for me...they understand resonance and flow and all that stuff which is beyond me...plus they are fussy with their welds and finish. I had the whole box cerakoted matt black to prevent rust and it fits the bike like its always been there. The triple noise comes thru still too which is a bone arse!...and when you reach around and give it a handful it roars from way down deep in its gut!...I love it..

Back