I Just ordered one of these, no info about install on the site, so I hope its not to complicated.

European lights I think.
yes, those are the lights on the European editions, for the first one or two years, I noticed on some of the other 2022 editions the lights at least in North America are now sort of an arrow.
I have those ones on the back of my bike as they suit it much better then those crazy big round ones, the back of the bike isn't quite so curved, so I think the longer ones look better, but thats just me, on the front I left the round ones as they match up better with curves of the front, and the headlights, again, thats just me though
I have one more pair of long ones for the front, haven't decided if i will use them or not

yes, those are the lights on the European editions, for the first one or two years, I noticed on some of the other 2022 editions the lights at least in North America are now sort of an arrow.
I have those ones on the back of my bike as they suit it much better then those crazy big round ones, the back of the bike isn't quite so curved, so I think the longer ones look better, but thats just me, on the front I left the round ones as they match up better with curves of the front, and the headlights, again, thats just me though
I have one more pair of long ones for the front, haven't decided if i will use them or not
I must be the only one on this site that likes the turn indicator looks front and rear. I like the rounded squatty look of them. The European looks are fine but look as fragile as hell and too horizonal and sleek looking to me. I don't dislike them as they are more hidden but since I'm squatty myself I like the rounded looks. Cheers:thumbsup:

It’s pretty straight forward. I unplugged one connection at a time and reconnected to get the loom through the under tray and metal
Bracket as I don’t know the first thing about electrics. There is an instruction sheet that comes with it but very basic. I’m sure if I can do it you will be fine. The main connection socket for the rear number plate light and the indicators is on the lhs of the bike under the plastic hugger. You will need to remove three screws holding the hugger and wire cover to get at it. Then route the wires from the new tail plate to this connection leaving the surplus behind the plastic under tray.

Hope all goes well.

It’s pretty straight forward. I unplugged one connection at a time and reconnected to get the loom through the under tray and metal
Bracket as I don’t know the first thing about electrics. There is an instruction sheet that comes with it but very basic. I’m sure if I can do it you will be fine. The main connection socket for the rear number plate light and the indicators is on the lhs of the bike under the plastic hugger. You will need to remove three screws holding the hugger and wire cover to get at it. Then route the wires from the new tail plate to this connection leaving the surplus behind the plastic under tray.

Hope all goes well.
If you get stuck the guy at triumph custom parts is very helpful and responds very quickly.

If you get stuck the guy at triumph custom parts is very helpful and responds very quickly.
I found the hardest part taking the original stuff off the original number plate hanger as you have to more or less strip the thing down after taking it off the bike. You take the three screws out of the diff and there are black metal spacers provided with the kit to put back in place of the hanger.

I’m hind sight I should have recorded the install.

Ok, I ordered the kit 5 days ago, it never hit my bank or never recieved a e mail, so it may not have gone through. That site is alittle complicated to get through.

Ok, I ordered the kit 5 days ago, it never hit my bank or never recieved a e mail, so it may not have gone through. That site is alittle complicated to get through.
Send him a text message or email. He usually responds pretty quick

I must be the only one on this site that likes the turn indicator looks front and rear. I like the rounded squatty look of them. The European looks are fine but look as fragile as hell and too horizonal and sleek looking to me. I don't dislike them as they are more hidden but since I'm squatty myself I like the rounded looks. Cheers:thumbsup:
I guess we could buy the scrolling ones that look more sleek at $300. I kinda like the round ones though myself.

Back