From triumph custom parts in UK
Everything you need comes in the kit. You use the existing indicators.

How long did it take to install ? Do you have any install instructions we may see ? Is the install complicated or would just about anyone be able to do it ?
I would like to have one but am critical of my ability !
Those turn indicators do not look much like the ones I have !

How long did it take to install ? Do you have any install instructions we may see ? Is the install complicated or would just about anyone be able to do it ?
I would like to have one but am critical of my ability !
Those turn indicators do not look much like the ones I have !
European lights I think.

European lights I think.
Thanks Dr.D --- Every time I even think about a change to my R3 GT it usually involves way too much savy and improvisation for me to implement it! Our Triumph dealer here , I describe as being the main reason for my owning other bikes. WAAAAy too expensive for their labor and waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long a wait to even get on their waiting list to have the labor done. H.D. is rather expensive here where I live but -----a person can get work done at a somewhat fair price using very reliable labor and receiving a good job regardless of the task handed to them. Our Triumph Dealer here wanted to put me on a three month waiting list for an oil change on my R3.
The internet here has been my friend with all the info. I need to accomplish most normal maintenance for the R3( except for How TO: turn off the "change oil light" on the instrument panel). Very few motorcycle shops here will even consider any type of work on any Triumph motorcycle. The R3 is not very popular here because of these problems.
I guess I will have to do without a Triumph mechanic here where I live! Thanks for the info. DrD ! !

Very few motorcycle shops here will even consider any type of work on any Triumph motorcycle.
Sounds like the dealers around here. Plan any maintenance work during winter to reduce riding downtime. I'm currently on week 5 of service.

Back