New Rocket owner in hours

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
Worked a deal yesterday with my local dealer on a 2023 Rocket GT in phantom black.
Trading in my Ducati Multistrada V4s.
Heading down there in a few hours to finish the paperwork and ride away. Wont be able to ride much except for the ride home, as its just to cold out at 20 degrees.
But I will atleast have it. Not sure if there are any changes with the 23 model. Nothing jumps out at me looking at it.

Not sure if there are any changes with the 23 model. Nothing jumps out at me looking at it.
It's Triumph. Every "change" since it was released is paint and trim colours. There *was* a minor change from the earlier ones, the radiator cap got a retaining screw as they kept flying off halfway down the road. Enjoy! :cool:

Welcome, enjoy the frozen ride home. I can’t think of what needs to be improved on the new Gen Rockets.

It's Triumph. Every "change" since it was released is paint and trim colours. There *was* a minor change from the earlier ones, the radiator cap got a retaining screw as they kept flying off halfway down the road. Enjoy! :cool:
Mine flew away and I rang the dealer and they brought a new one to my house the same evening. It has the retaining screw.

I'm sure you are a happy boy. Congratulations!

Here's one of the first accessories you should get....
Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 11.08.55 AM.png

Back