Before they ran this current version they had the Interstate and the Aspencade. These were in the 1500 engine configuration. There might have been one other level but I lost interest after my loan from Honda was shot down (after I returned from Somalia in 1994) so I went out and got two 1995 Ford Contours instead.

Dennis

120 dtg Dubai
121 dtg Home for good!

Sorry but for that (trading for a wing) you are banned. Nice bike though. My uncle got one last year, there is a reason that is the top touring bike.

You sure that doesn't say Checker on it somewhere?

Actually, great bike. I've put a lot of miles on rented Wings (including yellow ones) and enjoyed every mile. Good luck with it.

Sorry but for that (trading for a wing) you are banned. Nice bike though. My uncle got one last year, there is a reason that is the top touring bike.
Ouch! I still have all of my Rocket T shirts... You know, been there got the T shirt:)

Gotta hang on to the shirts. I still have OEM turn signals, shocks, solo seat and other bits. Just might build a "Johnny Cash" version of a Rocket some day:) Can't remember the name of the song where he smuggled out a different piece of car in his lunch box every day.

Back