snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Well I know this is blasphemy but I traded the Roc on this 2010 Goldwing. The Rocket was/is a great bike and took me all across most of the west part of the country. I'll miss the beast but this bike more fits mine and my wife's touring needs. I've rode this Wing a couple of times and love it. Cruise control, heated seats and grips and a cushy seat and backrest for the wife. It handles curves like a sport bike and the radio is a nice touch also. Nothing bad to say about the Rocket, it never left me stranded and always turned heads. I'll have to get used to just "blending in" now. Made lots of friends on this site and have attended two RAA's. This site is an addiction for me, so I'll have to check in from time to time.
Snuff

Nice Wing Snuffy.
Think it'll make it to Maggie Valley?;)
You're welcome no matter what you're on,
you know that,
so come on and tour a little......:rolleyes:
Besides, you'll be able to pick your bike out easy in the group picture....:D

Nice wing Snuffy, I have a friend that rides a yellow and black Valkyrie and he is Jones-ing really bad for a nice bright yellow wing. I can't talk him into a Rocket, I think he can't handle this much power you know. Enjoy the ride. The only thing that matters is that you got both knees in the breeze.

T

Nice Wing Snuffy.
Think it'll make it to Maggie Valley?;)
You're welcome no matter what you're on,
you know that,
so come on and tour a little......:rolleyes:
Besides, you'll be able to pick your bike out easy in the group picture....:D
Thanks Skip, still got that penny with the cross that you gave me in Eureka Springs. I'm leaving for the Grand Canyon in the middle of May and don't have enough vacation to pull off both.

Great looking Wing. Be sure and check out that forum I told you about. Did you get the NAV system and what year is it?

Dennis

12 dtg KAF
16 dtg Dubai
17 dtg Thunderbird'n time

131 dtg Dubai
132 dtg HOME for good!

It's just the basic model. The salesman told me that the nav wasn't so great. That it was just a map, not real time. He said I was better off getting a Garmin or something along those lines. I joined the Goldwing owners forum. I'll have to go back and see which forum you were talking about. It's a 2010 model, was told that there won't be a 2011. It's (2011) supposed to be revised possible to compete with the BMW 1600. Which btw my Rocket riding bud has put a down payment on one, so I'll be able to check it out first hand.

A yellow Goldwing ... that has to be the best color on a Honda. Always liked that bike. They make some of the neatest tail light gizmo's for that model.
Enjoy her.

have you ever seen the honda rune tail light !!! really so cool..

Back