Part numbers

Huge Improvement!!

What is the source for the plate relocation bracket?? Part Number??

Very clean!! And yes that is an awesome shine. Red is faster! Those are the cleanest looking headers/pipes as well:bch:
Hertic. from 2006 J&P
Bracket-Doss LED Waterfall Laydown License Plate Holder #340-405 $114.99
Since this is a lay down bracket you have to use a wedge spacer to get the right amount of set off from the fender -Isolation Spacer Set #3400055-$4.99 and rounded chrome cover for the spacer #970-625-$8.99. You do have to modify the bracket by installing reverse 1/4 screws to go through the spacer. There are tons of other brackets, but I liked this style. Go to the J&P site and punch in the numbers for a closer look at all. Thanks for the compliments....

Huge Improvement!!

What is the source for the plate relocation bracket?? Part Number??

Very clean!! And yes that is an awesome shine. Red is faster! Those are the cleanest looking headers/pipes as well:bch:

hey HeR3tic, you tried to slip that red is faster nonsense in very subtly. But the color police was on alert! But I do agree that this tail end is hot!

Alternate Bracket

If you have a look through my album you will see that I also have this same set-up using the genuine HD branded one that you can get from any Harley dealer. The bracket is one item and they have various numberplate cover options, I chose the basic chrome one. With the bracket, it comes with 2 different rubber mounts which changes the angle that it sits on over the guard, I used the larger one which makes mine sit more upright than Britman's...cheers.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/brow...4302289087&bmUID=1173214518436&bmLocale=en_US

Turn signals

Britman,
Sent you a PM regarding turns in rear. Hoping to get some part numbers, desc. from you on what I need to buy.
Thanks,
Todd Hausen

Back