Welcome WT from the UK. As you may have gathered this is a brilliant forum and you'll fine everything you need to know and loads more you hadn't even thought of..

What's your point re ergonomics? A picture of your new steed would be great too.

Enjoy
20181004_113106.jpg

Apologize for all the junk in my garage. You see how the Rocket sits much lower than my other steeds. This really makes for an uncomfortable riding position. The other bikes all have custom seats made by James Renazco that are taller and firmer than stock. Saddlemen Seats here in SoCal are going to develop a seat for the Roadster using my bike for their project. I'll get a free custom seat out of it. Pretty cool!

Hello everyone. I come from a dirt bike background. Bought my first street bike 10 years ago, a Ducati Hypermotard 1100. I've been looking at this forum for quite a while as I was interested in the Rocket 3 Roadster. Well, I purchased a 2018 phantom black R3R last Friday and love everything about it but the ergonomics.
I think youll come to love your bike. I can see the ergo... situation but soon you will grow into it. I was allways to cramped up on a sport bike but i liked how i could stand on a dirt bike. I also like to strech the legs on long rides the rocket is kinda in between them all. What i hate most is the seat... yes its nice and soft... but it pitches fowards. Im always pushing my butt further back but then i slide back to the front squashing the gonads. Hot days are the worst:(. Haha any how... its rather comfortable on most days.

Back