Hey all . waiting delivery on a 2018 Rocket III Roadster in Matte Black , was looking at used ones for around 10k but Concord triumph was blowing them out at 12229 how could I pass it up . will be taking delivery on this beast next week .very anxious to ride her. Sweet!!! They have a bunch more there, anyone looking for one or knows someone looking pass the word... thanks guys.

I just grabbed one too from Concord! Great bikes and they dropped the price another $1k!

I just grabbed one too from Concord! Great bikes and they dropped the price another $1k!
Hahaha i guess a lot of guys in the area are buying from concord! I got my rocket last year from national powersports. I got a good deal but the service was terrible! They delivered the wrong bike, damaged my old thunderbird while picking it up then blamed me, after i blew the clutch they said it should be covered under warrenty, only to tell me it was not after i paid them to pick it up. And the list goes on. My next bike will not be from national powersports.

Back