Welcome from Nigeria

It's about time,hehe. No really, I knew I had to have one of the beast when I sat on it at a Rally in Texas back in 2005. I just bought a 2008 Rocket III std leftover, a few months ago. Welcome to the Rocket life it's a blast. Congratulations on your wise purchase.

Welcome... :) I actually like the stock seat and use it for longer trips. I use the low gel seat most of the time though. It just sits lower and looks better to me.. :)

I picked up the bike yesterday; it was as described, new with zero miles. The price was worth the 800 mile round trip to pick it up. I went to get the bike trailer and it appears to be stolen. Thankfully the dealership had a loading dock. Now for the hard part, how the hell am I going to get this thing out? I'll be looking for a 3 foot loading dock locally today.

Sho' does look purty. As a matter of fact I am a prince in exile from Nigeria, do not pay any attention to that other fella. I have millions of dollars that needs to be moved into your country as a disbursment to various charities and so on.

If you would mail your bike as a "good faith" gesture on your part I'm sure I can get my bank in Switzerland to release these funds to you post haste.

Please reply to my private e-mail: anothersuckaborneveryminute@whaddayameanIamajiveturkeyhomey .

Dennis (got another one of those type e-mails again today)

4-8 dtg Kandahar
10 dtg Dubai
11 dtg Home

Beware of scams

I am a Nigerian supreme court judge and I am handling the will of my good friend and saint, executive of construction William Flhtpi, He was unfortunately killed in a water skiing accident here in the Delta while accidentally being taken for a militant and shot by the JTF. I cannot find any relatives here and Nigeria demands his accounts be settled in 96 hour, 32 minute and 57 seconds after his death. Since I have heard you are a good and honorable man who drives a Rocket, if you will sign over title to me and provide your bank account info I will split 2000,00 Niara with you 80/20...hehehe. Enjoy the Rocket brother....

Attachments

• 28112009(002).jpg
    28112009(002).jpg
    193 KB · Views: 55
Back