I picked up the bike yesterday; it was as described, new with zero miles. The price was worth the 800 mile round trip to pick it up. I went to get the bike trailer and it appears to be stolen. Thankfully the dealership had a loading dock. Now for the hard part, how the hell am I going to get this thing out? I'll be looking for a 3 foot loading dock locally today.
GET HER OUT OF THERE QUICK!!
She's not a Harley, Rockets don't like to ride in the back of pickup trucks.
hehe
:D

As you can tell by my id "flhtpi" I used to own Harley's. Mine didn't ride around in the back of my pickup. I logged 47,000 miles on my favorite one before selling. I did well on that one. I purchased it for $10,800 new in 1993, rode it for 8 years and 47,000 miles and sold it for $9,500.

I took the wife out for a nice dinner on the waterfront one evening and sadly she had to push the Harley so I could get it started. Sometimes dinner isn't free. Harley's are what they are. I had some good times with my Harley's but they have just gotten way over priced. Imagine what you'd have to spend to make a Harley have 145 foot lbs of torque!!

You never heard the one that goes ....

"What does a Harley Davidson and a good huntin' dog have in common ....?

.... they both like to ride around in the back of a pickup truck."

:D

BTW, yours looks identical to my '08 when she came out of the box.

Last edited:
Back