New owner in Brisbane

Lets talk mods.
Ive already got a couple of things coming in the mail. I already think one of them, a cat bypass, i wont need. After i ordered it i looked at my bike and it looks like i already have one fitted. I knew it had staintune mufflers, but i thought it must have the cat still cos its pretty quiet. Its got the staintune spaghetti aswell. Is that catless?
The other thing is a ramair on the way.
Mittsy who did your engine work? And tell me all the mods you would do if you were starting out like me.
I promised my wife id leave this bike alone, but dont worry she didnt beleive me!

Welcome aboard and you are already close to CES and @Mittzy so you nearly done with searching for bits and pieces.;):D

Unless you are fixed on a single pipe and many further high HP mods, the Staintune exhaust is actually a pretty good performer and far exceeds the stock restricted system and most other aftermarket exhaust upgrades, the Staintune spaghetti crossover is much better than the other one you bought) and replaces the horrible bottleneck stock crossover which contains the cats. It matches well with a CES sized to fit, RamAir and the guru @HansO 's tune if you are happy with about 155-160 rwhp.

Last edited:
Giddy. Another Brisie lad here. I’m just up the road from Mitzy. We’ve almost got a possie goin here its a Rocket cluster. We should all hook up for a ride sometime.

Lets talk mods.
Ive already got a couple of things coming in the mail. I already think one of them, a cat bypass, i wont need. After i ordered it i looked at my bike and it looks like i already have one fitted. I knew it had staintune mufflers, but i thought it must have the cat still cos its pretty quiet. Its got the staintune spaghetti aswell. Is that catless?
The other thing is a ramair on the way.
Mittsy who did your engine work? And tell me all the mods you would do if you were starting out like me.
I promised my wife id leave this bike alone, but dont worry she didnt beleive me!
I got my parts through @Neville Lush in Victor Harbour SA and Fred from Procycle Dyno did the work and tuning.
FYI - I have a set of REBAND headers with a Stainless Steel Muffle for sale if Your interested.
I have loads of parts so gimmee a shout if you are looking for something.
REBAND pic Below when I had the lava wrap fitted - these pipes handled 223 hp.
IMG_0165.JPG

I got my parts through @Neville Lush in Victor Harbour SA and Fred from Procycle Dyno did the work and tuning.
FYI - I have a set of REBAND headers with a Stainless Steel Muffle for sale if Your interested.
I have loads of parts so gimmee a shout if you are looking for something.
REBAND pic Below when I had the lava wrap fitted - these pipes handled 223 hp.
IMG_0165.JPG
Thanks Mittzy.
I am gonna get a ces full system. Ill take it to procycle to get it tuned once ive fitted everything.

Howdy Stuey! Welcome from East Texas :D
You are already hooked up with the right peeps so just let it roll mate

Back