New on here and looking for new ideas

Instead of trying to fit the fairing to the Rocket headlights why not change to the smaller Dyna headlights? Would fit in pretty much any HD fairing and would retain the twin light look.
Did what you said and it looks bad ass.

Attachments

• D5E08C1F-21DA-41FE-8E51-33D350EE2D21.jpeg
    D5E08C1F-21DA-41FE-8E51-33D350EE2D21.jpeg
    440.2 KB · Views: 22
F921756D-524C-49C5-9ED3-8E4FD9CA4BC1.jpeg
There’s also one for a Yamaha and Honda VTX1800 which can also be modified to fit. Both of them are single headlight but can be trimmed. The problem with that one is that it also needs to be cut but I’m not sure if it’s wide enough for the bigger lights of the rocket. I’ve considered changing my headlights but not sure if I’d like a single headlight. The twin setup appeals to me.
Finally got it done.

They’re almost gone already and I was looking for something else that didn’t wear so fast so thanks for the advice I’ll look into those and be replacing them soon.
Hate bringing this back up after a few years, but I just had a pair of Metzlers put on, even though I wanted better but the shop I had do it for me couldn't seem to get the Cobra's for me. I'm not too pleased! The good thing is that they don't last very long, so it won't take anytime at all before I will go to a different shop and get my Cobra's....or whatever better tyre (tire) they have at that point. Not a big fan of the Metzlers....lasted less than 6K with reasonable use. Praying the Cobra's last longer. The other reason I won't go to them again is because the boy that put them on, didn't balance the front so it goes into a death wobble when I release the bars. I am a very patient man, but his attitude gets worse and worse every time I go in there. I've purchase two bikes from them because I like the owner and sales staff, but their shop boy has burned me for the last time. On another note, I did just have my Cobra's come in for my Strat, so I will be putting those on in the next few days.

Hate bringing this back up after a few years, but I just had a pair of Metzlers put on, even though I wanted better but the shop I had do it for me couldn't seem to get the Cobra's for me. I'm not too pleased! The good thing is that they don't last very long, so it won't take anytime at all before I will go to a different shop and get my Cobra's....or whatever better tyre (tire) they have at that point. Not a big fan of the Metzlers....lasted less than 6K with reasonable use. Praying the Cobra's last longer. The other reason I won't go to them again is because the boy that put them on, didn't balance the front so it goes into a death wobble when I release the bars. I am a very patient man, but his attitude gets worse and worse every time I go in there. I've purchase two bikes from them because I like the owner and sales staff, but their shop boy has burned me for the last time. On another note, I did just have my Cobra's come in for my Strat, so I will be putting those on in the next few days.

i do not think it is the balance i think it is defective tire there have been several that has experience this
i always check mine with every new tire hands close to bars so i can stop the wobble i hope.

i do not think it is the balance i think it is defective tire there have been several that has experience this
i always check mine with every new tire hands close to bars so i can stop the wobble i hope.
Thank you. I was afraid this might be the case. My appointment is on the 20th to have it checked out.

Thank you. I was afraid this might be the case. My appointment is on the 20th to have it checked out.

the bad tire on mine i just rode it never taking both hands off bars.
mine was a metz so switched to avon but they also had trouble with it. always check mine hands back a little off the bars.

Back