New on here and looking for new ideas

Ride
Rocket 3 roadster
Have any of you seen any Rockets with a dyna style fairing? Ive been looking at the memphis shades road warrior FXDF Dyna fat bob fairing even though it would cut off half an inch of the headlight i think it would look cool but not sure if it would fit the fork diameters. This is my rocket so you can get an idea of what it would look like.
DB4394ED-EEA7-436C-9090-6370F110C619.JPG

Have any of you seen any Rockets with a dyna style fairing? Ive been looking at the memphis shades road warrior FXDF Dyna fat bob fairing even though it would cut off half an inch of the headlight i think it would look cool but not sure if it would fit the fork diameters. This is my rocket so you can get an idea of what it would look like.
DB4394ED-EEA7-436C-9090-6370F110C619.JPG
Hi Arnold and welcome to the forum. Scroll through some of the forums as there are plenty of ideas here. They range from the penny pinching miser to those with pockets deeper than the Grand Canyon!!

Welcome mate...I’ve been looking for the hens teeth budget fairing. Can’t see myself selling my kidneys and left nut to buy a Corbin. I’ll be following this thread with interest...

Welcome mate...I’ve been looking for the hens teeth budget fairing. Can’t see myself selling my kidneys and left nut to buy a Corbin. I’ll be following this thread with interest...
This is what ive been looking at for only $199US. I may just order it and try it out. A custom bracket shouldn't cost much to make if i can't make one myself. And yeah corbin has lost their **** minds with the price on theirs

Attachments

• IMG_4535.JPG
    IMG_4535.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1
There’s also one for a Yamaha and Honda VTX1800 which can also be modified to fit. Both of them are single headlight but can be trimmed. The problem with that one is that it also needs to be cut but I’m not sure if it’s wide enough for the bigger lights of the rocket. I’ve considered changing my headlights but not sure if I’d like a single headlight. The twin setup appeals to me.

There’s also one for a Yamaha and Honda VTX1800 which can also be modified to fit. Both of them are single headlight but can be trimmed. The problem with that one is that it also needs to be cut but I’m not sure if it’s wide enough for the bigger lights of the rocket. I’ve considered changing my headlights but not sure if I’d like a single headlight. The twin setup appeals to me.
I was thinking of placing it just in front of the light and hoping its not gonna stick out too much. When theres a will there a way lol

This is a fat bob fairing also, it is just mocked up here, but you can see you will need smaller headlights to work.

To keep the roadster lights the fairing will be much butchered.

C510DF21-45E1-426F-9976-158E99B7FE26.jpeg

Back