Trying to get my head around a picture of Ponters' Rocket tooling along next to a Vespa!
WTF??? :p

LOL, sccoooo...t good on ya TC

1olbull... she loves trying to drag me off from the lights...she reckons a vrod or a Bonnie might help! lol I tried to give her a chance once so gave her a 200 meter head start between lights which were about 500 meters apart...when I overtook her she nearly **** herself as I flew past on my back wheel. I know not to try that again!

Muscles the pick of the V-Rods I reckon .. don't really like the look of it but I found it rode the best with the inverted front end .. Catherine and I went past Robinson Barracks outside Darwin at over 200kph , HD/Buell demo ride days up in the Territory were a hoot. I haven't ridden the newer model Night Rod.

I like these id own one if i could own as many bikes as i liked
I'd much rather have a Diavel.
welcome-2013-ducati-diavel-photo-gallery-medium_13.jpg

I have both but the poor vrod hasn't had a lookin since I got the rocket it don't that the rod only does 80 miles to the tank which is not good for an every day ride that my fault should have left it standard the search for power just do sent stop.
20140427_153430.jpg

Yes they are the same neither have baffle tubes only a little bit bolted in the end for the legal look, harley is a sleeper until you open it up and the rocket is a very deep neither that loud at all the mufflers are from a UK company delvick all s/s and they have about 10 or 15 different styles to chose from at about 100 to 130 each been using them for years I do have a very short gp style one but that is just antisocial on the rocket.

No never ridden another triumph had 2 1800 wings , vfr 1200 don't go there plus a host of jap bikes in the 35 years I've been riding,only got the rod because it was cheap and needed a complete rebuild and I had not played with a harley in years .

Back