Someone must have told him that he looks like something out of the HD catalogue - and he took it as a compliment. Only thing missing is a bandana (or little cloth hat).
Jim, you need to do the world a favour and at least tell him not to tuck his pants into his boots. He'll still look ridiculous but not quite so pathetic.

Lol! Reminds me of a guy I saw in a Hotel elevator in Reno last week

H.D long sleeve shirt, vest, hat, cargo pants, and boots

Even Cassie had a hard time keeping a straight face....;)

Boots tucked into jeans should be a capital offence :mad: often accompanied by one of those stupid " biker born, biker bred .. when I die i'll be biker dead " patches .. even though it's often their very first motorcycle :rolleyes:

When they first introduced the vrod at the bike show I told the rep that I only ride bikes I can't pick up... He laughed at me and said go ahead and try so I grabbed the back rim and picked it up to the amusement of the crowd standing around...

A mate of mine has a top of the range 2008 v-rod .looked nice red and heaps of crome .we swapped bikes and for $45'000 or so I expected a lot more than what the bike gave .it did handle really nicely .i had to rev it hard to make a basic impression in my mind and the brakes were pretty ordinary .overall I didn't tell him what I thought of his bike ,as for spending that type of money I reckon he was ripped off ,but on saying that another mate had a turbo ,cams and pistons fitted and that was pretty impressive.

I have had one of these since 2007 and still think it is a special bike, just not as special as my Rocket. I dont take it on super long rides. I put some Supertrapp pipes on it 2 years ago and love the sound. I wish it were simple to get rid of the passenger seat- there is some essential junk underneath it. When I get tired of bikes I sell them and look for something else, no plans to sell this.

Rox was thinking about trading in the Vespa for a VROD. I think they are a perfect wife's bike. She sat on one and thought it was a bit small and riding position was uncomfortable for her. I reckon a lushie inspired vrod would be a fun little scooter.

Don't think a V-Rod be a good bike for Roxie mate , Street Triple more her .. reckon you'd have a job getting her to give up her ..... can't say it .. scoo .. scoot ..you know .. present machine :laugh:

Don't think a V-Rod be a good bike for Roxie mate , Street Triple more her .. reckon you'd have a job getting her to give up her ..... can't say it .. scoo .. scoot ..you know .. present machine :laugh:

Quite a good attempt there TC :eek:

RJ

Back