new digs for the beast

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
well!!
such a monster of a bike deserve a good home so I built a double car garage just for the beast plenty of space now do not know which side to use?
we will see if in a year from now it still look so empty I expect the delivery of my 2013 roadster in late october but the roof over her head is ready..

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

well!!
such a monster of a bike deserve a good home so I built a double car garage just for the beast plenty of space now do not know which side to use?
we will see if in a year from now it still look so empty I expect the delivery of my 2013 roadster in late october but the roof over her head is ready..
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_1668.JPG
Nice Job Patrick.:thumbsup:

That is going to be one spoiled bike:D my new to me bike will also be spoiled for as soon as my wife gets back from LA and sees it I will be kicked out and the bike will be in a king size bed:(
take your wife to a fine restaurant first ... surely by the evening's end you should be back in your Ksize bed

Good looking work Patrick. You are right about what a "stuff" magnet a garage is. I'm just happy I still get 2 cars and 3 motorcycles in mine.

[
QUOTE="scot in exile, post: 347124, member: 843"]That is going to be one spoiled bike my new to me bike will also be spoiled for as soon as my wife gets back from LA and sees it I will be kicked out and the bike will be in a king size bed[/QUOTE]
Me or the bike.jpg

Back