New Corbin gunfighter

MrPix

.060 Over
Ride
Speedmaster 1200, Rocket 3 R 2500
dang, there is absolutely no need to replace the pillion section with that horrible bit behind the actual seat...looks ugly... I'm a fan of corbin, but for the R3 2020 they seem to have some sort of disorder with design!

REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
dang, there is absolutely no need to replace the pillion section with that horrible bit behind the actual seat...looks ugly... I'm a fan of corbin, but for the R3 2020 they seem to have some sort of disorder with design!
Agreed they seem to be favouring bulky and chunky instead of following the lines of the bike, neither of their offering blow my skirt up! I had a Corbin on my last rocket and loved it!

G Williams

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 R (Red)
Got to say , that's one of the ugliest seats I have ever seen . Sure its corbin and not leggo .
Yes I have to agree, was really hoping for something like the seat I had on my old R3's from Metcruze in Australia - maybe they will do one for the new Rocket...

metcruze.jpg

Last edited: