REBLX136

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
Anybody that’s had a Corbin gunfighter for a while, have you removed it and checked the state of the rubber mounts? The reason I ask is there is clearly a misalignment at play, the front mounts sit a good half inch back from the pads at the nose meaning the nose is unsupported and the rear set near the catch do not touch at all. These issues coupled with a fair few others leads me to believe that the initial casting is out of whack and their QC is lacking.

How has this developed for you? I was looking at both the Corbin Fairing and the Gunfighter seat

How has this developed for you? I was looking at both the Corbin Fairing and the Gunfighter seat
The seats are obviously poorly moulded, i have adjusted the bumpers the bear the weight as best as i can but the flex required to fit correctly is clearly not right. So far i have had 4 corbins on various bikes but this will be my last.

Thanks, disappointing to hear that. I’ll check and see if they guarantee anything

I must be lucky, since I'm very happy with my Corbin Dual Tour. It's a near perfect balance of cushion and support, and I had no issues with alignment or latching on the bike.

I previously had a Corbin on my Speedmaster that was a rock. If there'd been other choices out there for the Rocket I may not have chosen to go with another. It worked out well for me though, so I'm glad I did.

corbin.jpg

My Gunfighter fits perfectly. I had to flex it a little to get the two OEM side trim pieces to fit, but the bumpers line up and it sits well. I've ridden about 8000 miles on the seat and for me, it's very comfy.

Back