Toystoretom

Living Legend
Here is a pic of the new Corbin Fairing sent in by davidhp57. I like it.... it looks functional and I think the Rocket can push it...:D

For a larger view see it in our photo album...

Hey David... does the wind and turbulance give a lot of input into the handlebars with that fairing??

Last edited:
Tom:

It will be interesting to see what the "Deluxe Limited" touring model looks like when it is introduced next year. Maybe I'll get one of those too. I can squeeze another R3 in the garage. That will only be 3 bikes.........:D

I'm beginning to believe only 2K R3's are in the USA. In 1600 odd miles, I haven't seen another one. Lotsa Harley's though.

New Fairing

Tom, I've only had it up to 120mph (indicated) but there is no shake or shimmy, steady as a rock! In fact it was VERY windy yesterday on my way to Colorado Springs. With a heavy gusting crosswind the bike handled great. Coming home it was evening and getting nippy but my hands stayed much warmer. When I do a roll-on from 80mph she really gets up and goes now. The wind noise I mentioned on the other site is different than the Roadster screen and not nearly as annoying. The more I ride behind that new fairing the more I like it.
Now she looks like she's going 140, just sitting there!!
David

Last edited:
Manic_Mechanic said:
If only the come in factory colors!

I presume it will also be available direct from Corbin in at least some stock colors besides black, since the BeetleBags and TrimTab fairing are.

Even if the frontal view does look like an Electra Glide that passed too close to Chernobyl...I kinda like it :cool:

Back